ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    Dreams create happiness

    The one-week holidays are here!
    But what a pity, I will not be able to get any rest
    because there are simply too much homework to be done.
    Circles are killing me..
    Damn the arc length, damn the radians!

    I seriously envy her.
    She was born with a silver spoon in her mouth.
    She doesn't need to worry about neither her studies nor her future.
    She has everything planned out for her.
    How I wish I was born rich..

    I'm just trying to improve on my English.
    Any ways to improve it?
    Please do not tell me answers like, read more storybooks!

    ❤ "Dreams create happiness" was Posted On: Friday, March 13, 2009 @2:21 PM | 0 lovely comments ✿


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.