ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    :D


    uh, fat thighs fat face or whatever.
    keep those fxcking comments to yoursef
    because i'm now trying to go on a diet
    and slim down , fuckerrrrrrrrrrr _!_


    anyway,
    i think i'm really blessed to have such
    kind and understanding friends with me.
    even though my attitude stinks like fish.
    sometimes, i even vent my anger on them
    yet they'll still stay by my side,
    cheer me up during my sad times
    and be happy tgt with me when i'm happy :D
    that is the best of friends,
    you could ever find in your whole life.

    and i effin' swear,
    i'll cherish this friendship that i have with you peeps
    and be with you through the thick&thins of your life,
    like how you people are with me through mine.

    ":D" was Posted On: Sunday, March 9, 2008 @10:54 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.