ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    Happy birthday without :D

    Holy mama!
    I've actually forgotten my blogger login id and password.
    *bangs th wall*
    Maybe, this shows that I probably need to
    forget all about the past and carry on,
    ahhh whatever :\

    Friday,
    Got back my social studies test paper
    and I miraculously passed the test.
    I scored 14/25, I know its bad marks

    Went back home to shower, etc etc.
    Headed to Without's chalet.
    even though there was only 2 girls, I was still having lots of fun!
    we played taidee, mahjong and we could even maple,
    the adults even brought their laptops and mahjong set there.
    Those people never fails to surprise me!
    Ying and I stayed over, played all the way till
    6am then i could finally take some nap :(

    thanks viah for the cab ride :D

    Oh happy one year anniversary to without! :D
    it has been almost half a year since i've joined,
    thanks for all the fun and laughthers, you people gave me!

    "Happy birthday without :D" was Posted On: Sunday, March 2, 2008 @8:00 PM | 0 lovely comments


    | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.