ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    I loooove K :D

    Today really was a tiring day :(
    Met up with Wanyan at Tampines Mall.
    Accompanied her to buy her "nun shoes",
    Saw Iris, Huiting, Weiwen, TerenceT and the lists goes on.
    then Veronica and Terence came to find us :D
    Initially we wanted to watch movie but all
    the time slots were too late for us to watch so,
    we went to Katong to sing k with Gary instead.

    I had so much fun with them :D
    and I reached home at about nearly 12am,
    was totally surprised that Daddy didn't nag at me.
    and he still could say, "so fast come back ah?"
    :O!

    ccccrap,
    I think i'm turning into a bookworm soon :(
    Finished reading my book in 2 days time,
    i swear it wasn't just flipping through :D
    I guess, that is a good thing right?

    "I loooove K :D" was Posted On: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 @2:28 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.