ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    boy :(

    Hello love-layyys :D
    I missed my blog soso much so I decided to post.

    Today, I went gymming with darling.
    Now I feel as if i've lost 10kg! (jokejoke)
    Ok, cut the crap
    SA1s are near, i've only 2 weeks + till the exams
    I'm really gonna push myself real hard and study
    Orighty, Good luck to Jolene!

    Xoxo.

    Boy, thanks for everything that you've done.
    All those nights that you were with me
    Seriously, i appreciated that alot.
    You're like my wall of support!!
    thanks for the encouraging words that you've said to me.
    thanks for being there with me all the time ..
    being there for me thru my ups and downs
    But now that you're gone,
    I don't know what to do.. anymore..
    & all this..
    our bittersweet memories..
    my bestest friend :((


    PS: MY BIRTHDAY IS COMINNGGGG!
    28 more days, prepare presents :D

    "boy :(" was Posted On: Monday, April 21, 2008 @10:13 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.