ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    Love, whats love?

    BOOOO! :D
    Just came back home and i'm so tired >:(
    I went out with Wanyan & co to Vivo!
    was fooling around in the arcade,
    played Tekken with Dennis and I was being trashed.
    BLOOOODY HELL~!
    Headed to have our dinner, KIMCHEEE! :D

    Came back to the East, went this place, that place.
    AH GIRL SHOOKED HANDS WITH ME, GOSH I'M HAPPY >:O
    *jumps to touch the ceilings*
    slacked around, and ohh! i'm back home

    PS: I'm gonna receive my pay soon! yay :D

    "Love, whats love?" was Posted On: Saturday, April 12, 2008 @2:01 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.