ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    Stop & Stare

    HAAAA. Evening pretty people!
    Its been suchaa longlong time since i've blogged
    but I bet no one misses me because LOOK @ MY TAGBOARD!
    IT ISN'T INCREASING @ ALL!
    HELLO PEOPLE
    , don't be stingy! just drop a tag lahhhzxz.

    hmm,
    I'm going for almost everyday
    and i'm now officially brokebrokebroke, bankrupt.
    Yesterday, I met up with Wanyan & co,
    headed down to Mediacorp to support Weiwens' sister!
    thennnn, we went to Bedok85 for our supper.
    Tadaa, home sweet home at 11pm+

    School today, was boring :(
    Early in the morning, Mr Goh gotta shout&scream.
    His shoutings&screamings hurt my eardrums so badly :P

    So long, bi-a-tches.
    muahhh~

    P.S I love pink
    I don't give a damn if its a "bimbotic" colour,
    shut your f* gap and stop irritating me.
    Uh, thank you soso much

    "Stop & Stare" was Posted On: Tuesday, April 8, 2008 @5:14 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.