ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    Emptiness

    Hello Earthlings! :D
    the hot/humid weather has been killing me, making me sweat like a babi.
    how i wish i could get rid of some of my sweat glands :(

    alright alright, on 2nd may.
    it was miss shortyass birthday!
    HAPPY BUUUURFDAY TO YA.
    Hope you liked the prezzie that I've bought for you.
    speaking of birthdays,
    Shuhui's, mine and Kenneth's are coming realreal soon!
    So excited for it :P prepare my presents arseholes.

    then on, 3rd may. which is yesterday
    I went out with Wanyan and co to Parkway.
    It has been sucha long time since i stepped into the mall,
    imma sua ku bao la, cannot blame right? :P
    we ate steamboat for dinner, @%#$!#%#@$ i scald-ed my tongue.
    They kept on disturbing Wanyan, until she got a lil angry.

    it was homesweethome at 9pm.

    SA1s has officially started, leneys prepared to flunk them :(
    especially that bloodyass subject, maths. ZZ

    Replies to tag,
    Jingwen: Yea, i was alright. Thanks for the concern
    VanYeo: Lol, don't worry. I won't disturb ya with your secrets anym.
    Iris: WADDDA! I ain't the saliva queen, you're the one okayzxz.
    Dummy: Go die, just tag with 2 words? GO TO HELL LOL.

    "Emptiness" was Posted On: Sunday, May 4, 2008 @2:40 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.