ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    I have the best sisters on Earth

    ah- this is just a random post, i blogged out of boredom.
    Bab isn't talking to me!! Pfft, damn bab's work manzxz

    Today, me and sissy had a very stupid conversation.
    and our conversation was about green tea -_-"
    Me: Why do you like cold green tea?
    Sis: Why leh? you like it warm?
    Me: No lah but cold one like no taste leh..
    Sis: Nice what, cooling mah! you like it warm right? put inside microwave oven lo.
    The stupidest sister that I ever had! How to put it in the microwave?
    she might as well call me to boil the green tea tio bo? -_-"
    Ok, what i believe is that the iced/cold green tea doesn't have much taste
    compared to the uncool-ed/un-iced green tea! whatever, correct me if i'm wrong.
    Anyway, the conversation above wasn't for the laughters.
    It is just to show how stupid my siblings and I can get. ok?
    note the word: stupid

    Anyway, anyone knows about Aurora?
    Geez, it is so damn beautiful ok! One of the must-see before I'm gone ..
    Auroras are natural colored light displays, which are usually observed
    in the nightzone, particularly in the polar zone. I only know that they occurs in Alaska
    For those who've watched 'Brother Bear' would know how it looks like :D
    Piccy of the Aurorae!

    "I have the best sisters on Earth" was Posted On: Saturday, May 31, 2008 @2:29 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.