ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    Lonelinesssss.

    CRAP. SISTER WENT TO KRABI AND I'M ALL ALONE AT HOME :(
    Apparently she's the only one who would entertain me when we're at home.
    We'd scream and shout at each other like nobody's business,
    sing god-damn horribly until our pops would come out of his room and shout @ us.

    aawww man, why do we ever have to grow up.
    thinking about growing up just makes me feel scared.
    IN 15 YEARS OR LESS. I'LL HAVE WRINKLES, I WOULD LOOK HAGGARD.
    fuck old-ness.

    ----

    Kuakuakua, I guess tomorrow I'm going to Sentosa again!
    Because dear Veronica planned it all for me, since i haven't been there before.
    but tomorrow , other people are schooling and theres no shuai ge for me to see.
    wa piang ehzszxxx. saddening :(
    nevermind, i will still enjoy my day! -.-

    P.S: I've started to write fanfic. If you ever happen to drop by my fanfic,
    you can drop me a comment! Commenting whether it is bad or not. ok?


    P.S.S: My leg is damn ugly la! patches of blue-blacks all over my knee -.-
    bloody hell, kay kiang cho superwoman la,

    jump down the steps. now orhbi lo, leg ugly liao.
    F!@$@#$!@#!@%!@#

    "Lonelinesssss." was Posted On: Sunday, May 11, 2008 @9:15 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.