ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    You're beautiful, no matter what they say

    current status: rotting @ home
    holidays are here and once again, i'm going to get 'locked' at home.
    thank god that i've gotten bab with me now :P

    i'm totally in love with usher's new song/album
    even though majority are saying that his album is bad
    bah! whatever, he rocks you asses.

    I swear that i got love for you, big love for you.
    Even when i'm tripping, the fact remains that, you'll always be my baby.

    Ok a piccy to end for today. A pretty snowflake!

    Guess what, I didn't know snowflakes actually looked like this.
    All the while I thought that snow was a white,fluffy thing like cloud.
    Ok, I know I am dumb but hell, just hush.
    I bet you, yourself, have stuffs that you didn't even know right? :D

    With that, I'm ending!!

    PS: JACKSON, WHEN YOU GET BACK FROM THE STATES. I EXPECT PRESENTS!
    and again, we'll be at pearl's place.. dancing, singing all day long baby.

    "You're beautiful, no matter what they say" was Posted On: Friday, May 30, 2008 @5:02 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.