ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    Love love love

    Okay, I'm back to blogger.
    Reason: Livejournal just kept on hanging and I couldn't post!
    :@ pffft..

    Today was a bright sunny/hot day and yea, i went to school.
    The only word to describe school today was, slack.
    There isn't much we could do, only to sleep or watch vcds.
    How I wish i could just stay at home and sleep...
    *grumbles*

    I spent most of my time sleep/reading book.
    Oh! and yes, i'm going to introduce you all with the
    new book that i am currently reading.
    It is by Robyn Sisman, Perfect Strangers

    Okie Dokey, i am off to read my book now.
    Ciao!

    PS: I've removed my tagboard, reason stated over at the colum.

    and to that lady: Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery"
    Hope you get what i meant, biatch.

    "Love love love" was Posted On: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 @6:36 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.