ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    Where is the love?

    Readers, let me be a baby, let me whine for now..
    if you aren't happy with my post, get lost.
    Warning: my post consists alot of vulgarities & isn't suitable for younger children.

    -------------------


    F* love, f* love, f* love.
    I wonder what in the world did you do to me,
    that is causing me to love you for 1(+) whole year!
    i shall repeat myself, it is fucking 1(+) whole year
    and aww, don't come telling me that
    loving someone for 1(+) whole year is nothing, that is easy peasy stuff.

    For this whole 7 months, did you even think about me for just a sec?
    do you even know the 'hell' i was going through?
    I'M NOT TRYING TO GAIN SYMPATHY BY POSTING THIS ON MY BLOG.
    i just needed a place to voice out everything, a space to scream.
    do you really think i look happy now?
    do you really think I've long forgotten about you?
    please boy, you are constantly on my mind!
    it is like the image of you haunting me every night in my dreams
    and i am definitely not exaggerating...
    every time when i get to meet/see you,
    my heart beats like crazy, felt as if it was about to burst!
    but with all that I've done ... you, the boy that i love and claims to be the one
    who loves me the most .. didn't even bother to give a damn about me :)
    you've doubt my love for you, you took my love for granted, you think that
    every words i've said were all just sarcasm so therefore the words I've said
    meant nothing but a pack of lies to you. Call me dumb for loving you.
    because i gotta admit, i am really dumb, for holding on,
    for thinking you'd still be loving me :)


    & to that brainless moron who says that I am thick-skinned bitch.
    c'mon, how exactly do you measure the thickness of my skin?
    by using a ruler? or a measuring tape?
    this is none of your business, so don't be a smart alec and
    poke your nose/butt in to my personal life matter, ok?
    Don't let me catch you saying it again because
    i swear in the name of jolene lee, i will beat you to a bloody pulp.

    "Where is the love?" was Posted On: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 @3:12 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.