ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    The game of love

    Dreadful day ... This post is going to be super singlish, sorry :)
    I went out with Wanyan and Weiwen to get Father's Day present
    but before that, I finally went to trim my eyebrows..
    Finally got rid of the horrible 'Crayon Shin-Chan' eyebrows!!!!
    We went all the way to Wisma Atria then to Bugis, and lastly, Vivo City.
    Super wu-liao and my slippers(too flat-.-") were killing me..

    I missed the fucking dinner(!) Thus, I stayed at home.
    I got sooooo bored then I decided to play with the Hair Curler!

    Kuakuakua, curling hair also can zilian. I'm a pro right?
    After 1000000 attempts(It took me 3hours -.-"), I finally curled my hair decently

    Chio bo? Don't expect the best results from a noob :)
    Ahhhhh, 我没把头发弄好所以看起来有一点的‘怪’

    Alright baby, Off I go!

    This is Shin-chan.
    Yes, I do have brows like his, just that mine isn't'connected' to each other.

    "The game of love" was Posted On: Sunday, June 15, 2008 @12:18 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.