ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    I am a fillal kiddo (:

    This is going to be a long post...

    I have done a good deed which is to buy breakfast for my beloved mum.
    I am going to be a fillal daughter from now on! Whenever I start to think of it,
    I really feel ashame of myself. My family members love me so much,
    they provide me with the best. Even when I flunk my examinations(super badly),
    they told me it was alright as long as I had put in all my efforts.
    They even bought a handphone for me simply because I told them, I want it.
    Despite the fact of my bad results ...

    To be honest, I have never done anything for the family.
    I don't help out with the household chores because I am a spoilt-brat.
    For the past 10 years of my life, I had been living my life like a princess.
    Everything was done by the maid, I even had my maid to feed me while I was in P-school.
    For the past 5 years or so, I have not been going out to eat with my parents,
    neither do I accompany them to buy the groceries
    & yes, I'm utterly disappointed at myself.
    I'm sorry for all the vulgarities that I have hurled at both of you,
    I'm sorry for not being able to understand the difficulties that both of you are going thru :(
    I'm sorry for being so spendthrift, coming home late at night, making everyone worried.

    I am going to be a fillal daughter from now on before everything is too late.
    Hope that now by doing these little things would help make up for it.
    (just when I am posting this, I got yelled at by my mommy)

    And hah, I'm reading on a new book about Zodiacs/Astrology.
    Okay, I must admit that what the book has stated about Taurus is TRUE!

    Don't be frightened to talk to a Taurus.
    They can look pretty fierce when you first approach them
    but the best thing is to treat them as your equal.
    It is often only a fear of being disliked
    that makes them put on such a fierce front in front of people.
    Be good to the bull and you will be treated like royalty,
    but cause hurt and the bull with be downright rotten and
    will not think twice about calling you vicious names in public

    This is for the people who says I am a anti social freak.

    If you wish to know about your Zodiac sign, you can drop me a tag & include your sign.
    I would be delighted to help those who wishes to know (:

    PS: I would be summarizing them instead. Each signs has at least 20-30 pages, Sorry

    Reply to tags:

    Pearl-: Simple reason because you are my best friend and you must be supporting me in whatever I do. Thats what friends are for, isn't it? It looks as though you are spamming my tagboard and others may think that I am actually, blahhh. I don't know how to phrase it but whatever, tag more! It seems sad only having to reply 3 tags :( Fuck, I am sucha contradicting bitch!

    Thaiib0y: Hi Lock! Okie, I would definitely link you up a.s.a.p (:

    Huiyu: Hey! Thanks so much for the tag.

    "I am a fillal kiddo (:" was Posted On: Friday, June 13, 2008 @1:54 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.