ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    Jolene is borrrred.

    I did this out of boredom.

    #1 If your lover has betrayed you, what would you do?
    I'll slap him until his mommy doesn't recognize him (:

    #2 if you have a dream, then what would the dream be?
    It would be, me being a taitai, spending money on branded goods.

    #3 Whose butt do you like to kick?
    I don't kick people's butt, i pinch them! ok, just kidding.

    #4 What would you do with a billion dollars?
    HELLO. I'D SAVE IT, DONATE IT, SPEND IT LIKE A CRAZY BITCH! :D

    #5 Whats your ideal lover?
    Someone who can crack funny jokes, someone who is caring.

    #6 Being loved by someone, or loving someone. Which do you prefer?
    Uh, of course it is being loved. Duh

    #7 How long do you intend to wait for the one you love?
    As long as I could (:

    #8 If the person you love is already attached, what would you do?
    What else can I do?

    #9 Is there anything that can make you extremely happy?
    Getting me a onyx ring will make me jump with joy.

    #10 Name 1 thing that is constantly on your mind for today?
    Whether I should go out or not.

    #11 Why did you bother to do this survey?
    Because Lock mentioned my name in his list. duh

    #12 How do you see yourself in 10years time.
    I totally have no idea. Probably a old hag with lotsa wrinkles :|

    #13 What was on your mind 5 hours ago?
    5hours ago, i was in dreamland

    #14 The person who tagged you to do this,
    what kind of person do you think he/she is?

    Someone funny, and of course nice (: right not lock?

    #15 Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
    Single and rich. You wanna see your love one suffering with you because you're poor?

    #16 What is the 1st thing you do every morning when you wake up?
    Check the time.

    #17 Would you give in your all when being in a relationship?
    I did once and regretted. so from now on, no.

    #18 If you fall in love with 2 person simultaneously, who would you pick?
    The one who makes me happier and feels more love.

    #19 You rather sleep or be with your ex?
    Are you nuts or what, stupid question.

    #20 Where did you go today?
    I'm at home.

    Tag another 8 fellows: For, Those, Who, Wants, To, Do. Can, Do, It.

    "Jolene is borrrred." was Posted On: Wednesday, June 4, 2008 @6:47 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.