ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    Jolene is confused!

    Hello!
    The time now is 7.45pm and I just woke up :)
    Wasn't at home for the whole day till 2.30 in the afternoon.
    I had alot of fun last night, I laughed alot, I did alot of unsightly stuffs!
    In the morning, I was watching 'Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru' with a horny girl.
    Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru = 僕は妹に恋をする = I love my younger sister
    It is a movie about the love/romance between siblings and
    yes, it has incest. So those who can't take incest, please, don't watch.
    Movie starring Matsumo Jun and Nana Eikura.
    Overall, the movie isn't that bad but yes it is definitely dragging at most parts...
    The horrifying part was that Horny Girl is just beside me.
    What if she just grab me and rapes me?! :(

    Toodles! I'm off to watch Dal Ja's Spring.

    "Jolene is confused!" was Posted On: Saturday, June 7, 2008 @7:56 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.