ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    The Love Between Us

    Goodness, holidays are just so boring :(
    I decided to be a fillal daughter, so I woke up at 6.30am
    just to wake my mummy up because she was working morning shift.
    Am I nice or am I nice? No matter what you choose, I'm still nice.

    HAHHH! Then pops got me a new handphone.
    Ok, this is the first time that he ever bought me a handphone.
    I must say that I'm seriously touched, I seriously am ..

    It may not be a new phone but yes, I still think it is the best! :D

    "The Love Between Us" was Posted On: Wednesday, June 4, 2008 @1:21 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.