ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    I love Se7en


    (press pause at my imeem player first)

    Se7en's new song from his English Album!
    Dang, he so hawt and sexayeee!
    And obviously, he has made great improvements on his english.

    GAH! Pearl has promised to buy me Se7en's new album.
    I am feeling super happy/high/excited!
    Note: His english album is 'White Day' (if i'm not wrong :P)
    Don't get me the wrong album hor!!!!


    Gonna make you my accessory (yeah)
    All girls are necessary (yeah)
    Like Will I'm Legend, feel me
    You can Google me, baby...


    Anyway, I've been really obsessed with this cutie called G-Dragon.
    In case some of you don't know.. He is from BigBang!

    He wrote a song for the girl that he loves, This Love.
    But the girl rejected him and left for another guy.
    WTF! DON'T WANT HIM RIGHT, CAN GIVE ME DE!!!!!! :(

    Don't wanna blog already.
    I love G-Dragon, bye assholes.

    "I love Se7en" was Posted On: Friday, June 20, 2008 @9:24 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.