ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    Life is full of surprises ..

    I found out something about myself.
    I am really bad at aiming and thats a flaw!
    Neither can I play basketball nor the pool. Fuckshit :\

    Rot/Rotted/Rotting at home.
    Thank goodness, Kenny was chatting with me on msn.
    and with that we decided to spam Shuhui's tagboard, look at her board now!
    We even pranked call her at 1a.m! We're the worst friends :P

    Okie dokie, I'm going to present you a picture of me

    Act sweet buay sweet, Act lady buay lady.
    The super duper act chio bitch, Jolene lee!
    I have lowself-esteem, duh.
    At least, I face reality unlike some bitches who thinks they're dropdead gorg.

    Yikes! I'm not trying to pin-point on anyone.

    Ok, I'm ending now.
    But before that I am go
    ing to make a wish:
    I wish my english could get at least a B4 because I got an C5 for it this time round.
    May the ToothFairy make my wishes come true.
    *offers a gazillion tooths to her* -.-"
    Nights!

    "Life is full of surprises .." was Posted On: Sunday, June 1, 2008 @3:53 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.