ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    Tonight, i celebrate my love for you..

    I fell in love with this skin at first sight. This skin is just so captivating...

    I am just doing some random posting because I couldn't sleep.
    My life is in total mess right now, I sleep in the day, wake up in the night.
    Daddy says that I'm going to become an owl soon, which is quite saddening
    BECAUSE IT SIMPLY MEANS EYEBAGS AND DARK CIRCLES. FUCK!
    To some that doesn't know.. if I don't go to bed before 3am then I die die
    also must stay awake until it is 7 in the morning (that is the time when there is 'light')

    Bah! whatever, I'm ending off with a chao overdue piccy.

    As stated, MY BIRTHDAY! Alongside are my ladies, Veronica and Wanyan
    Fuck right, ChouWanYan edit this picture until my eyes look like
    it is so bloody minitinypinywiny but it is alright, she is forgiven
    because she added in pink texts and pink border, HAHAHA I LOVE PINK!
    I am starting to sound like a bimbo...

    "Tonight, i celebrate my love for you.." was Posted On: Friday, June 6, 2008 @4:09 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.