ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    Vague memory and distant faces..

    Look at my new blog skin(!) It is Teppei Koike!! My koibito :P
    I even did a animated picture on him~ I'd post it at the end of post
    I finally met up with Wanyan and co last night, we even had a round of mahjong.
    Wanyan! Thanks for the dinner treat :)

    -------------------

    Today's sign reading is on Libra:
    Balance, Justice, Harmony, Partnership, Refinement and Socialbility.
    Emotionally they are happy, witty, charming and irresistable.
    All Libras are romantic, good-looking charmers.
    Libra is even nice to people that he/she doesn't get on with for
    Libra doesn't like to have enemies. They are easily hurt.
    Libra people need to flirt and it is very difficult for them to stop

    Miss Libra ; Since Pearl is a miss.
    Natural charmer(I don't think so :P), Well balanced and knows what
    she wants out of life. Can be led into things but not driven. Sensitive & Tolerant.
    Inclined to be penny-wise and pound-foolish.

    Truest need and desire: Romance(Ok, this is fucking true. She can't live w/o romance)

    This is only 1/4 of it. I am too lazy :(


    To end off.
    Teppei animated piccy as mentioned above!



    PS: View my blog using Mozilla Firefox.

    "Vague memory and distant faces.." was Posted On: Saturday, June 14, 2008 @8:24 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.