ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    You don't mess with JOLENE

    Bonjour!
    It has been 4 long days since I've touched my blog.
    And I guess nobody misses me at all but who cares? :D
    I have been staying at home for the past few days...
    I did went to the library though, to borrow some novels.
    They were all chinese novels, I seriously need to brush up on my chinese.
    With this, I'm ending.

    Pearl: God damn, Joongie isn't gay! Maybe he is ... but who cares!? He is cute enough already!! I have decided, I'm going to save up money and head to KOREA :D and pfft. Well, I just make my boobs look smaller.. they looked obscenely huge in those piccas!!

    Veronica: Huh? Which shirt are you talking about. Why would it be with mee. You're so small size. I can't even fit it!! *stares at you like a puppy* kua kua kua ...

    Iris: Are you trying to be funny? I'm not even talking ... duh

    Jackson: Hey nigga! wassssup... I missed ya



    I don't have any feelings for you anymore..
    I've been thinking and those feelings that I use to have for you,
    I thought those were 'love' but they aren't..
    It is just that I couldn't get use to life without you..
    And now, I thank you for leaving me, I thank you for making me
    realize what I've done wrong in the past.. with that I'm growing up.
    Now I'm leading a happy life :D

    "You don't mess with JOLENE" was Posted On: Thursday, June 19, 2008 @6:58 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.