ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    Chu Chu!



    Click here just in case you can't see
    Big Bang's - Haru Haru parody! (Hilarious!)

    Today, I had my combined science papers and I got a feeling that
    I would score terribly low marks because I screwed up for Chemistry.
    Dang it! My whole brain is filled with formulas... My head is hurting

    Now I am flipping through Ikea magazine for 2009
    and there are simply too many furniture that I wish to buy for my room!
    Book shelves, table, bed stand and other cute stuffs.
    After my N levels, I am going to work and attend some courses.
    I must be independent, thus I need to learn how to save money!
    I wanna be Miss-Independent!

    "Chu Chu!" was Posted On: Monday, August 18, 2008 @12:33 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.