ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    Chu Chu!

    Maths paper was hell for me and it was only paper 1!
    I even had difficulties with the first 10 questions
    which was supposed to be easy according to
    what my teacher had said but yet I had difficulties! Oh dear...
    I can sense that someone is going to piss me off badly again.
    "Jolene, the paper very easy! How did you score such miserable grades sia?"
    "You never study want ah? This is BASIC leh! BASIC! You really gone case"
    If you don't wish to see knives flying your way, you better stfu.
    You are the goner, the stupid, the brainless.
    I may be bad in maths but I definitely believe that I am better than you in other subjects.

    -------------------------
    (I am getting nagged. I got angry! So I am venting out my anger HERE)
    I don't know what is wrong with my father.
    He claims that I am not studying.
    I know it is a little last minute but yet, it is still called studying right?
    He sees me opening my books, struggling so hard to study
    and of course, wasting a pile of papers just to write my notes.
    Isn't that called studying? It is already a miracle that I would
    automatically open up my books, sit at a corner and study for 2 hours.
    And worst of all, he says that I am only dreaming instead of studying.
    I placed in all my efforts, struggling to learn okay!?

    And for goodness sake, he doesn't even allow me to study outside!?
    Like hello! Look at the state that my house is in now -.-"
    Who would want to study at home whereby the mother screams 24/7,
    the father watches DVDs 24/7, blasting the volume of the television and worst of all
    MY ROOM HAS NO ROOM! No privacy, No quiet place to learn.
    I bet nobody would be able to study in such environment!
    Whatever, enough of my rantings. I hope my dad reads this.

    "Chu Chu!" was Posted On: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 @12:18 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.