ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    chu~~

    Thinking back about my past, it makes me wanna laugh.
    I wanna laugh at my stupidity.
    Regret/Regretted/Regretting. My life is filled with regrets :(

    Went to Tm with Xinyi to get our books.
    Half of my allowance is gone because of practice papers.
    pffft, IT BETTER WORK OR I'D BURN THEM!

    She marries him, thinking it would make her life better.
    Thinking that He really loves her and would make her the happiest lady on Earth.
    Every night, she waits patiently for him to come home from work..
    He comes home, drunk. He abused her...

    "chu~~" was Posted On: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 @1:44 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.