ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    chuchu~

    Maths paper 2 was horribly done!
    After the paper, I went to have breakfast/lunch with Juan and co.
    We even visited the Kheng Chiu Happy Lodge!
    They wanted to pay a visit to the uncle that they saved yesterday.
    Oh ya, we even took pictures with the uncle okay! We are a bunch of nice teens.

    Pfffft, my face looks hideous! IM SMILING OK :D

    Then a few days ago, I was packing my room.
    Until my mom came in the room and happily threw everything on the floor.
    She even dismantled my cupboards! How evil can she get...
    She increased my workload by a lot ok! Evil mother..
    I am going to post up the process.
    Promise me that you won't get freaked out!

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    It wasn't that messy, it is just that MY MUM TOOK OUT
    EVERYTHING AND HAPPILY THREW THEM ALL OVER THE FLOOR.

    Still cleaning up ...

    NOW IT IS ALL PACKED NICELY! Except the 3rd shelf!

    I actually had 5 bags of rubbish! I swear if I were to stack those
    papers up ah, it would be called Mount Paperest!

    So now, it proves that I am a good packer after-all.
    Anyone needs help in packing their house? FEEL FREE TO RING ME UP!
    I WIPE EVERY CORNER OF THE ROOM, EVERY WALLS, I EVEN SCRUB THE FLOORS.
    Just for a small fee! And your room will look BRAND-NEW like when you first bought the house.
    Jolene has won the Good-Maid/Hardworking-Pig award! YAY.

    Till then, xoxo

    "chuchu~" was Posted On: Thursday, August 21, 2008 @8:54 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.