ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    chuchu~!

    I am finally done with my prelims!
    I got this feeling that I will score badly.

    Sighs,
    Wanyan and co went out to celebrate Emily's birthday.
    I WANNA GO OUT! I wanna breathe in fresh air, I wanna feel the wind
    I wanna see the clear blue skies, I wanna see the starry night!

    I feel so stressed out but I don't know what I am stressed with.
    I feel so empty but I don't know what makes me feel this way.
    I don't know what is going wrong with me!!
    You are worried for something but yet, you don't know what you are worried 'bout.
    That is the worst and frustrating thing that could ever happen.
    Pfft, I need to place studying as my first priority!!!
    STUDIES! Others can be afforded to place on hold! STUDIES STUDIES!
    I WANNA STUDY, I WANNA GO SEC 5! I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA STUDY!

    "chuchu~!" was Posted On: Friday, August 22, 2008 @9:59 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.