ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    chuchuchu.

    I'm having the flu bug! Feeling very terrible now...

    Yesterday was a fun day.
    Slept over at Kenneth's house with Iris,Alvin & Juan. (It was a disaster! So cold..),
    Teachers' Day celebration in school and study/chat session with TXY.

    And today, Showcase at Cornerstone!
    Yay ^^v! I bet it is going to be fun because there are so many people going.
    Including Simin, Natasha and Huang Tu Tu!

    Alright, photos would be uploaded later.
    I'm going to steal them nowwww.

    I should be studying.
    I am studying.
    I will be studying.
    I love studying, I love studying, I love studying.
    I.LOVE.STUDYING!

    "chuchuchu." was Posted On: Saturday, August 30, 2008 @8:59 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.