ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    I just want to hear your voice..

    I have gotten back my prelim papers!
    I scored a B3 for M.T, it just proves that I am improving!
    Another 2 more marks and I would score A2, JIAYOU JOLENE!
    But I scored pretty badly for Social Studies, I only got 25/50.
    Which is a just-pass mark and it is very bad.
    I must buck up/put in more efforts/learn from mistakes!
    SBQs, I'm not going to lose marks just because of youuuuu.

    Alright, Ciaos!

    I realised that I had done something terribly wrong.
    I had made the wrong move.
    I am starting to regret.
    I should have waited for the right opportunity.
    I should not have rushed things.
    Maybe it is just me, maybe I am just overeacting.
    idk.idk.idk.idk.idk

    "I just want to hear your voice.." was Posted On: Thursday, August 14, 2008 @3:47 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.