ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    I love Singapore!

    HAPPY 43RD BIRTHDAY TO SINGAPORE! (I know its on the 9th)
    I am so patriotic, I love everything Singapore including the bad weather.

    I went to school today and as expected, it was fun!
    We decorated a Tee-Shirt today with the theme, National day or something.
    It was kiddish or, we didn't got chosen but well, it was alright (:
    Next up, we proceeded to the hall. The atmosphere was really, really high!
    Everyone was like standing up, waving the miniature Singapore flag,
    singing along with the teachers! Total coolness.
    School ended at 10am (I think the celebration was too short! ENCORE!)

    Headed to Tampines Mall for my breakfast and it was home, sweet home.

    "I love Singapore!" was Posted On: Friday, August 8, 2008 @11:26 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.