ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    missed you.

    Bigbang(빅뱅) is releasing their 3rd mini album!

    This is a piccy of my dearest oppa, G-Dragon♥!

    Back to the business.
    My prelims has finally started. Today I was having my Social Studies paper and it is
    the last paper of the week and now, its time to focus on Geography and Science.
    The paper today was somewhat difficult, especially the source-based questions.
    Ah, it is probably because I didn't revised properly for SBQS :(
    But, I am still able to pull through! Aja, aja!

    Alright, I'm going to take a nap!
    Au revoir ~

    PS: Jam(萧敬腾) is coming to Singapore on the 10th of August.
    If you wish to see him, head down to Suntec City but I'm not sure of the time though.

    "missed you." was Posted On: Thursday, August 7, 2008 @12:51 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.