ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    You are driving me insane..

    I am a bad girl :(
    I skipped school today because I overslept!

    I made Simin go on a wasted trip. I'm really sorry ya!


    Within this week, there are 2 things I must accomplish.
    First is to finish doing my TYS for science and to complete my mind-map for art!
    Sounds pretty impossible huh? But I believe if there's a will, there's a way!
    (I've already done more than a quarter of my TYS, go go Jolene! You can do it!)

    I am left with 2 more weeks, gonna give it my best shot!

    With that, I'm ending.

    Oh ya, and to all my lovely friends..
    I may not be able to solve your problems with you but at the very least,
    I will try to do my best to make you smile :D


    Vanessa Yeo, Veronica Ho and Tan Simin,
    Stay happy! Be cheerful, always..

    "You are driving me insane.." was Posted On: Thursday, September 11, 2008 @1:34 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.