ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    You look wonderful tonight ...



    I am obsessed with Twilight,
    Edward is nice, gorgeous, caring and gentleman.
    Best of all, he is really romantic!
    I wonder where on Earth to find such lovely guy leh?!
    For your information, the guy in the middle is Edward Cullen.
    Don't ever say that he is ugly or I'll rip your throat apart!


    Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars—points of light and reason… And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.
    Edward Cullen, New Moon.

    Oh yes, I am serving Nuffnang ads now! Isn't it cool?
    Though I may not have much 'visible' readers but who knows?!
    Maybe they just 'hiding' around somewhere leh..
    So read my blog more often! I'd give all of you sweeeeets :D

    With love,

    "You look wonderful tonight ..." was Posted On: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 @1:53 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.