ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    Good O' times


    This is how I look like when I was in Primary 6.
    She is one of my good friend during Primary school,
    and we were chasing after Sylvester Sim during countdown!


    My cliques during Primary School,
    Look @ me, so un-unglam.
    But my figure very good during that time want hor!


    This is me when I was in Secondary 1, so slim and cute right :D
    The one beside me is Simin, the blur queen.


    Super act-cute but I like it :)


    Roflmao.
    Simin looks retarded :D


    Ending of with my 自拍 2 years ago.
    My act-cute habit still hasn't gone away
    But heh, who cares?

    "Good O' times" was Posted On: Monday, October 27, 2008 @6:12 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.