ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    K-pop FTW :D

    I am so into K-pop now.
    Those cuties from Korea are just so hard to resist, right?
    Rain released his new album a week ago(I'm not sure, just guessing)
    I must say that his singing has improved!
    Rainism is a must-buy album for all Rain fans :D


    He looks so cool! So hot! So sexy! Okay, at least to me..


    I liked all of them except Rainism.
    Pat boy, pat pat boy :)
    Rainismmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


    TOMORROW IS MY FIRST MONTHSARY WITH WONG!
    I am getting so excited, I just can't sleep :(

    "K-pop FTW :D" was Posted On: Friday, October 24, 2008 @3:05 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.