ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    Life is just like a carousel.


    I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine

    Afternoon all pretty people!
    My N level examinations are finally coming to an end.
    and that means, it is time to partaye!
    I screwed up badly for my examinations but I won't just give up.
    I'm going to put in my best effort for the following paper, Geography
    and I know I'm not going to let myself down. YAY! JOLENE ALL THE WAY.

    And to those taking their O's in a week or so, Do your best!
    Give it your best shot and you will not be disappointed with the end results.
    Trust me.

    "Life is just like a carousel." was Posted On: Thursday, October 2, 2008 @12:47 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.