ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    For the better, for the best.



    I am jobless for the moment.
    I left Takashimaya but I got offered a
    new job,new position at the same company.
    This just shows how much they want me, right?

    One of the recent nights, I had a family chit-chat session.
    They are just like my second 'Adam Khoo'.
    Always motivating me, encouraging me to do the right stuffs,
    not to go astray or I'd ruin my own future.
    So I have decided to start revising on my studies,
    I know you people might think it is total bullshit
    because who the f* would want to study during the holidays?

    Well I do!

    It was a moment of folly that got me into this deep shit.
    Now, I am going to wake up!
    Going to start planning ahead, to work towards a bright future.

    I may not be a genius, I may not have a high I.Q,
    I may be slow compared to the others..
    But I do believe that, by placing my best efforts,
    I can achieve good grades!

    "For the better, for the best." was Posted On: Saturday, November 15, 2008 @5:46 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.