ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    I am the Teacher of the day

    I wonder why people just cannot differentiate
    the differences between 'brought' and 'bought'.
    Of course, I know the visible difference between those 2,
    is that it has an additional alphabet R in it.
    People may say, 'Haiya, same same lah. One R only'
    These 2 words has 2 total different meanings.
    Even the pronunciation isn't the same!
    Holy shit..

    In order not to let you become the Joke Of The Day ,
    I've decided to post out the meanings of those 2 words.

    Brought -
    past tense, past participle of Bring.
    and the meaning of Bring is to
    1. to carry, convey, conduct, or cause (someone or something) to come with,
    to, or toward the speaker:
    Bring the suitcase to my house. He brought his brother to my office.

    Bought -
    past tense, past participle of Buy.
    and the meaning of Buy is to
    1. to acquire the possession of, or the right to,
    by paying or promising to pay an equivalent, esp. in money; purchase.

    I know I may not be good in English..
    I may have minor problems with past/present tense..
    But the 2 words as mentioned above,
    was being taught to you when you were still schooling in Primary school..
    It is just ridiculous.

    Liar to Lier
    -.-"

    Some self-reflection ought to be done.

    "I am the Teacher of the day" was Posted On: Monday, November 17, 2008 @1:26 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.