ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    Next plane home



    I want to visit Venice when I grow up.
    I heard it is quite smelly though..
    because it is surrounded by water.
    It is also known as the City of Water :D

    My sister bought a non-fiction book,
    book about Greek mythology!!
    Fascinating.
    I wish to meet someone who is so into mythology just like me!
    Then we can have coffee by the beach,
    talk about the Goddesses and Gods in Greek.
    Sounds so romantic...

    Recent events that happened.
    1. I went Kbox with Xinyi.
    2. I went to send Lock,Zihao and Juan off with friends.
    3. I had steamboat with my family.
    I am hitting the gymnasium tomorrow!
    Healthy lifestyle, here I come

    "Next plane home" was Posted On: Sunday, November 16, 2008 @2:37 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.