ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    Working sucks to the core.

    Working is so tough and tedious!
    Especially when you have to stand for long hours
    and have to serve nasty assy customers.
    'Customers are always right'
    Bullshit, crap, nonsense, illogical.

    But then, I am going to tolerate with these bullshits
    because I need money urgently!

    Haha! Anyway, I am working @ Takashimaya.
    Christmas event at the Square.
    If you come by along, please do find me!
    Because I am very-very bored there.
    & don't laugh at my uniform!

    And yes, I skipped work today.
    :D

    "Working sucks to the core." was Posted On: Sunday, November 9, 2008 @1:20 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.