ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    I am on cloud 9

    I am on cloud 9, and the reason is
    because I got promoted to Secondary 5!
    I scored 8 points.

    And today was the last day I am going to see some of my friends.
    I miss all of them, I really do..

    Some of them will be repeating the year/ITE.
    Some of them will be going up to Secondary 5..

    But wait,
    Do not just give up yet!
    You still have 10 months to study till the next major examination(s).
    Who says just because you score 10 points, it'd be risky for you!
    I must say that it will be even more risky if you do not even try!
    Every thing in Singapore is about Education, Certificates.

    Do not demoralize yourself.
    Even I, who isn't able to study very well is going to put in best efforts.
    I don't see why you people shouldn't do so too.
    If you are able to promote to Sec 5,
    it meant that you still have a chance, a chance of improving.
    Do not waste this chance!

    "I am on cloud 9" was Posted On: Thursday, December 18, 2008 @8:03 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.