ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    Jealousy, Betrayal

    A post, not meant for anyone else but just Alvin.

    Why do I have to learn to trust?
    When the people that I trust, took advantage of it, betrayed my trust.
    Things that happened to me, did not happen to you.
    Have you ever had a taste of it?
    The feeling of being stabbed in the heart..
    It hurts so badly, seeing your beloved taking advantage of you.
    The feeling of it, ah.. unbearable

    Whatever that happened to me..
    Those past memories are like ghosts, they're haunting me.
    Those scars, they never seems to heal even with time given.

    I admit, I am over-reacting,
    But..
    Jealousy, who doesn't feel them?
    Yes, I know I went overboard this time round.
    But, its controlling me..

    I never wanted to have doubts about you.
    I never wanted to make false assumptions.
    But with all these insecurity, this broken trust..

    But yet, again for you,
    I'm willing to do almost anything.
    Your love, I thought it'd never come my way..
    I've been in love, out of love with you.
    Now that I am together with you,
    I ought to cherish the moments together,
    I ought to be strong, and let nothing come in our way..
    No one else matters.
    My heart's locked, and the key is with you.
    My love for you has no boundaries,
    I love you Alvin Wong Jun Xiang,
    I love you more than any words could describe..


    "Jealousy, Betrayal" was Posted On: Saturday, December 27, 2008 @2:21 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.