ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    Jolene, oh jolene

    Just some random post.

    I came across this song, Jolene(That's right, its me!)

    He talks about you in his sleep
    There's nothing I can do to keep
    From crying when he calls your name, jolene

    And I can easily understand
    How you could easily take my man
    But you don't know what he means to me, jolene

    Lyrics to the song.

    I must say that it is pretty cool,
    imagine one day I turn into a super sexy slut,
    there will be this poor little girl dedicating this song to me,
    asking me to let go of her boy/husband.

    HOW COOL!
    Unfortunately, that will never happen.
    I will never ever be a third wheel

    -----

    It is 16 more days till we get to know our results.
    The anxiety is killing me, bit by bit.
    What will become of me if I flunk my N levels?

    "Jolene, oh jolene" was Posted On: Tuesday, December 2, 2008 @4:57 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.