ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    My lovely room

    No interesting content to blog about.

    I packed my room yesterday with the help of my Baby.
    Ah, my room looks fantastic now.
    Spacious.

    Apart from that, I bet some of you must be
    wondering how did I score for my results!
    I meant for each subject,
    English - B4
    Mathematics - C5
    Combined Humanities - B3
    Combined Science - B4
    Chinese - B3
    Art - A2
    Honestly speaking, the results turned out unexpected.
    Because it was moderated(I meant a lot)
    I swore I'd have flunked my Art and Maths!
    So yea, lucky me, lucky people.

    "My lovely room" was Posted On: Sunday, December 21, 2008 @4:26 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.