ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    The Nehs..

    This is my 100th post :)

    I miss The Nehs, alot.
    My beloved maple clique..


    Outing with Rachel aka Blue..






    Countdown 2008..


    Sentosa trip..

    Lastly


    All the fun times we had together lasted shortly.
    But the memories will be kept deep inside our heart, right?
    I love you guys!
    You are the best clique!

    Remember how we got together?
    Just a phone call and we all assembled at Xinyi's house
    and that was our first time meeting each other..
    Remembering of that just brings a smile on my face.

    We will always stay over @ Xinyi's house,
    not sleeping only till 6a.m in the morning, till the sun is up
    and only Alvin and Juan would be sleeping like a pig..

    I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO CELEBRATE XMAS WITH YOU GUYS.
    Bloody hell, better make yourself free on that date
    or I'd CHOP YOU UP ALIVE, GET IT? :@

    I love Shuneh, Xineh, Juneh, Vineh, Deneh,
    Lockneh(?), Darneh and Juaneh :)

    "The Nehs.." was Posted On: Friday, December 12, 2008 @1:52 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.