ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    Never gonna be alone

    School is reopening in just a few days time!
    Are you all prepared to welcome the new year?
    Have all of you made new year resolutions yet?
    I'm sure most of you haven't.

    On the 25th of December, it was Christmas
    as well as my 3rd month anniversary with Alvin!

    This is what he got me,

    Pretty isn't it?
    (don't bother trying to ask me what I got him :X)

    I celebrated Christmas with
    Alvin, Xinyi, Kenneth, Lock, Juan, Iris as well as Xueling.
    Drink, Drank and Kenneth got drunk!

    I'm receiving an award in 2009,
    can't wait for it :)

    "Never gonna be alone" was Posted On: Sunday, December 28, 2008 @1:02 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.