ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    Brand new start, 2009

    Happy New Year to every single one of you.
    All those who had a bad year 2008, fret not,
    year 2009 will be a better and fruitful start for you.

    Every year, I'll make new year resolutions,
    some that I am unable to fulfill and some, yes.
    This year, I'll do the same thing and I hope that I will be
    able to accomplish them so as not to let-down myself.

    Here are my 3 main objectives.
    1. Work my ass off, study hard for O level's.
    2. Be a better daughter,sister,girlfriend and friend.
    3. Be wise, be sensible, be considerate of others feelings.
    :)

    I spent my end of year 2008 with my baby.
    Just the both of us, no others.
    Though we didn't do anything much but just the thought
    of being together every single moment brings a smile on my face.

    And to my beloved baby, we've known each other for nearly 6 years!
    *jumps in delight*
    Isn't it awesome?
    You are like my best friend, my brother, my advisor, my.. everything.
    Damn, I love you so-so much :)

    "Brand new start, 2009" was Posted On: Thursday, January 1, 2009 @7:12 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.