ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    Insensitive pricks.

    I am feeling rather pissed off.

    Who said that if I've a boyfriend, I'd need to stick with him 24/7?
    And not bother about my friends?!?!?!
    Obviously, I may want him to tag along with me at times.
    But, if you guys don't want it, then just tell me lah!
    "Oh ya hor, Alvin go where, you also go where.."
    Does it meant that, if Alvin goes to die(touchwood),
    I'm just going to blindly follow?

    If you guys have difficulties rejecting it,
    then just kindly tell me "Hey, lets make this a girls outing"
    "We're going to shop, etc etc etc"
    That tough?

    And even if I were to go out with YOU and my boyfriend.
    I make it a point that, I talk to both and not neglect anyone..
    Don't you guys think so?

    Pfft, whatever.

    "Insensitive pricks." was Posted On: Thursday, January 8, 2009 @11:35 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.