ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    XOXO

    I survived through the Adam Khoo's workshop.
    Kinda motivating, oh wait, not quite..
    The last day, the workshop lasted for nearly 15 hours.
    Time-consuming, right?

    During the workshop, I thought about my friends.
    Shuhui, Demas and of course, Lock.
    I missed them so-so much..

    I want to bully Shuhui, I want to tickle her.
    I want to listen to Demas BHB comments about himself,
    I want to smack Demas once more :)
    As for Lock, I miss him too..
    Miss him, walking around with the PSP, snapping pictures.

    School is just so different without you guys :(
    I MISS YOU ALL!
    okay, enough.

    On the side note, Sec 5ns!
    Fasten all seatbelts, we're going for a bumpy ride!!!

    "XOXO" was Posted On: Sunday, January 11, 2009 @11:12 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.